Reflection-Experiment-Room to learn how to take more effective actions and better decisions by trying new things amid complexity and uncertainty – in cooperation with Steffen Keller, Co-Founder and Catalyst from LIVESciences.
Do you want more orientation in the jungle that is agility?
The workshop series “Agile Playfield” serves as a space for experimentation and reflection among like-minded people. Agile learning on point and in the context of the current time. More flexibility and good handling of uncertainties in the jungle of agility are essential today, not just tomorrow.
You want space to digest and to experiment to find out what works. You have fundamental questions that you feel you have been left alone with, or, don’t dare to ask. You want to co-design, or continue to shape, a self-organized environment that is consequently people-centric and enables greater involvement of the individual.
You are moved by questions such as:
- How do you balance the need of delivery and the need to express and develop as an individual?
- Where will confidence come from if I find myself not having any?
- How can agile collaboration work well in times of social distancing?
- How is it possible to create and maintain a safe space in a competitive team?
- How do you deal with ambiguity when responsibilities are not clearly assigned?
- How do you distribute authority / decision making without a boss?
«Agile Playfield» provides the following format:
1. Substantial short presentation by an experienced Agile Leader followed by a Q&A session. Experts from various industries and companies (Siemens Energy, BMW, Patagonia, BI) have agreed to participate.
2. Playful work & interactive experimentation with burning topics raised by the participants. Team coaching and interactive experiments will enable participants to find solutions and apply them to their own work.
3. We focus on agile mind set and agile being. The format is based on co-creation and sense and respond in the approach.
The «Agile Playfield» offers:
- first 3 dates of the group sessions of 4 hours each at 4 week intervals
- 2 individual coaching sessions of 1 hour between the group sessions
- expert input from agile leaders as wells as Buddy program
- 6 group session of 4 hours at an interval of 4 weeks
- 5 individual coaching sessions of 1 hour between the group sessions
- Expert input from agile leaders as well as Buddy system
To guarantee high quality, group size is limited to max. 12 people.
Dates: new dates planned for autumn 2021
Benefits to you
- Space to digest your current situation as a member of a self-organised environment.
- Bringing in your own cases and getting new ideas from others that you wouldn’t have thought of.
- Definition of individual goals and follow-up of the results.
- Inspiration from Agile Leaders.
- Learning together in a group with peers from different industries.
- Facilitated by experienced agile coaches.