Do you want stronger collaboration in your team?
Strong teams are those that achieve exceptional results, develop their members and shape a sense of belonging and shared purpose, whether the team is in the same location or geographically dispersed. That is the ideal.
In practice, a lack of motivation, too little team spirit or power struggles among each other often make it difficult for project teams to be successful together. If employees feel that they are not being understood or are being misunderstood, if everyone is only pursuing their own interests or if competences are being used incorrectly and are therefore not being used in the team, this provides fertile ground for conflicts. In the worst case, teams work more against each other than with each other.
What is the next development step for the team? As a coach and a challenger, I encourage the group to uncover their painpoints and with these insights to determine how to develop the full team potential. We focus on the essentials behind these challenges, get to the heart of the matter and enable each team member to develop in a meaningful way.
Depending on the situation, we focus on
- resolving conflicts and actively shaping relationships
- clarifying responsibilities and objectives
- working on the understanding of the role of each team member, and determining clarity on the role of the team within the overall organisation
- improving communication within the team
- improving problem-solving skills in the team
- recognising complementary skills and using them in a targeted way
- increasing mutual trust and positive esteem
If you want to bring stronger collaboration into your team, I am the right partner for you.